Are you learning to program?
Are you looking for direction?
Do you feel lost in an ocean of tutorials and languages? Are you having trouble following through with the goals you set yourself?
What if you had:
- Small achievable goals
- A community of developers to inspire you
- Someone who keeps you accountable
- Delivered to your inbox every week?
Introducing, The Weekly Project Club.
Every week you’ll get a description of a problem you can solve with less than 10 hours of coding. We’ll follow up with you and give you one-on-one advice to keep you on track. At the end of the week, we’ll share the most inspiring projects with the community.
Imagine, you could:
- Keep practicing and building your programming skills
- All while gaining real-world experience.
It’s free and you can always unsubscribe.
The first project description goes out on Monday, September 9th at 8 AM EST.
Want to learn more? Read about How It Works.